1.5 V Stereo Headphone Preamplifier and Power Amplifier
The LA4590W is a system IC that collects the functions
required for a playback set in a single chip, and reduces
the number of required external components. Furthermore,
a recording system can be formed by combining the
LA4590W with the LA3235W.
• Stereo preamplifier (including functions for autoreverse,
metal/normal tape switching, and muting)
• Stereo power amplifier (including OCL and muting
• Two ripple filters (single channel on/off switching)
• Low boost (BTL operation at low frequencies)
• AMS (inter-station detection function)
• Power switch
• Preamplifier requires no NF capacitors.
• Virtual ground impedance is reduced by built-in VREF
• Ripple filter oscillation suppression requires no
• Power output available when low boost is on.
(Po = 21 mW, VCC = 1.2 V, f = 100 Hz)
• High cut capacitors built into preamplifier and power
amplifier. Buzz suppression
• Miniature package: SQFP-48 (0.5 mm pitch)>
|LA4590W||SANYO||1.5 V Stereo Headphone Preamplifier and Power Amplifier||529|
|LA4590W||SANYO||1.5 V Stereo Headphone Preamplifier and Power Amplifier||539|